Congress LinksJune 2, 2009 - by Donny Shaw
- Sotomayor pays a visit to the Senate (AP).
- An anonymous GOP senators says Stomayor’s confirmation is in the bag (The Hill).
- Harry Reid doesn’t want to read any of Sotomayor’s opinions. Anyone have the context for this? (Glenn Thrush).
- Congress to consider gay immigration bill (Alternet).
- Visclosky hands his subcommittee chairmanship off to someone with less PMA money (Open Secrets).
- Obama names GOP Rep. as Army Secretary (The Caucus).
- Pennsylvanians to Dem establishment: please let us pick our own senator (Plum Line).
- Conservatives to Senate GOP: we want a Sotomayor fight (Politico).
- A non-binding resolution against the Performance Rights Act now has majority support in the House (Tech Daily Dose).
- Here’s the resolution, H. Con. Res. 49 (OpenCongress).
- And here’s the Performance Rights Act (OpenCongress).
- Re: the above two links – OpenCongress users appear to be siding with H.Con. Res. 49
Have a link to share? Send it to us here.
P.S. How do you prefer I format these Congress link posts, provide the source and link in parentheses as I did in this post, or make the whole text and commentary into the link as I have been doing previously (i.e. here)?