Congress LinksJune 10, 2009 - by Donny Shaw
- The economic crisis hasn’t affected the banks’ ability to fund congressional campaigns (The Hill).
- What the big earmarkers like to talk about in Congress (Sunlight Foundation).
- Pelosi announces her opposition to the Graham-Lieberman detainee photo ban amendment (Plum Line).
- All about Doug Elmendorf, the man in charge of putting a price tag on health care reform (Washington Post).
- Republicans release their nuclear-focused alternative proposal for climate change legislation (New York Times).
- Sen. Landrieu flip-flops on health care, now says she does not support a public option (Matt Yglesias).
- D.C. Voting Rights Act stalled indefinitely by an unrelated gun amendment (Capitol Briefing).
- Good interview with House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (GQ)
- House subcommittee approves the food safety bill (Wall Street Journal).
- Here’s a way to explain the bailouts: “Lawmakers Invested in Bailed-Out Firms” (Washington Post).
Have a link to share? Send it to us here.