Congress LinksJune 19, 2009 - by Donny Shaw
- Congress starts thinking about online privacy legislation (Forbes).
- Rep. Burton wants to protect the House from terrorists by enclosing it in Plexiglas (The Sleuth).
- Sen. Ensign cancels his golf fundraising event (Party Time).
- The Obama Admin helped the House tone down its Iran resolution (Glenn Thrush).
- House intelligence committee approves NSA oversight bills (WaPo).
- House impeaches federal judge from Texas (AP).
- Car dealers are excited for “cash for clunkers” (WSJ).
- Burris heads straight to the Senate Ethics Committee (AP).
- “Read the Bill” legislation introduced in the House (Sunlight Foundation).
- Read the “Read the Bill” bill (OpenCongress)
- See the bills passed by Congress that they probably have not read (OpenCongress).
- Next week’s House schedule (Steny Hoyer).
Have a link to share? Send it to us here.