Morning ReadingJune 29, 2009 - by Donny Shaw
Here’s what I’m reading this morning on the train heading to the Personal Democracy Forum in NYC
- Climate Plan Faces Challenge After Narrow U.S. House Victory (Bloomberg).
- Obama Wary of Tariff Provision (WSJ).
- Betraying the Planet (Krugman).
- Congress Takes on Mountaintop Mining (Washington Independent).
- Democrats Present Hurdles for Obama (WSJ).
- Small businesses wary of health care legislation (USA Today
- Recovery threatened by toxic assets still hidden in key banks (Guardian).
- Honduran President is ousted in Coup (NYT).