September 28, 2009 - by Donny Shaw
- Rep. Issa ramps up probe of Countrywide affair after report on destroyed phone tapes (CQ Politics).
- In search of the Hill’s Freemasons (Politico).
- Rep. Franks still wants to see Obama’s birth certificate(Glenn Thrush).
- The new Recovery.gov has launched – enter your zip to see stimulus projects in your neighborhood (Recovery.gov).
- How lawmakers spend their leadership PAC money (ProPublica).
- The five most vulnerable House seats (The Fix).
- 50 helpful facts about insurance reform, from the pro-reform Americans United for Change (Americans United).
- Senator Dodd introducing a bill to repeal telecom immunity (The Hill).
- Reid says he’ll support a public option, but will he include one in the final bill? (TPM DC).
- The Senate’s climate bill will finally be released on Wednesday (New York Times).
- Sen. Dorgan plans to blow up the Whie House’s secret deal with Big PhRMA (Huffington Post).