Congress LinksMay 12, 2009 - by Donny Shaw
- A sugary drink tax? Apparently, diet soda would be exempt.
- Shovelwatch: find and monitor a stimulus project near you. NY, NJ and CT only for now.
- Jimmy Carter to Congress: “our entire status as a leading nation in the world will depend on the role that we play in energy and environment in the future.”
- Seems like a good time drop this song-poem classic: “Jimmy Carter Says ‘Yes’”
- Rep. Sherman: “It’s not illegal if Wall Street wants it.”
- Senate passes amendment to that credit card bill to allow guns in National parks. Anyone know why this was considered germane?
- Sen. Vitter drops his hold on Obama’s FEMA nominee.
Have a link to share? Send it to us here.