H.R.1022 - Assault Weapons Ban and Law Enforcement Protection Act of 2007

To reauthorize the assault weapons ban, and for other purposes. view all titles (2)

• Official: To reauthorize the assault weapons ban, and for other purposes. as introduced.
  • Short: Assault Weapons Ban and Law Enforcement Protection Act of 2007 as introduced.

tammyandruss 09/06/2008 7:56pm

stand strong against any such bills, this is bigger than any other ban it includes every gun you would want and need for protecting our homes

mason1 11/06/2008 4:03am

What is this Crap, All they are Protecting are the Criminals, If everyone Carried, Like they do in some states, There would be a lot less crime. I know I was a CID in the Marines for over 12 Years and the Crime would go down very low when every one was permitted to carry, The shooters at the Collages would think twice if those adults where trained in firing courses and allowed to carry concealed. Perhaps the trained ROTC Students. The Cops Can NOT protect us they just come when we call, and inventory the DEAD, Oh well, its a shame, someone should have had a cop in the classroom.

WE ARE NOT PROTECTING THE PUBLIC, WE ARE PROTECTING THE CRIMINALS…..

Bill M.

Anonymous 10/16/2008 6:34am

There is no tangible proof that this sort of thing does anything except restrict the rights of Citizens further. Crimes committed with these weapons are miniscule. More attention to enforcement of exsisting laws, certain punishment of violators and the return of reason are what we need.

MunchkinKF 03/15/2008 8:49pm

You have got to be kidding me. Didn’t they learn their lesson last time? This is the very bill that got them thrown out last time, well if it gets them tossed again I’ll endure another 10 years of BS. I bought more high capacity mags and assault rifles DURING the ban than I did before or since. What a crock!

bsctov 02/05/2009 7:13pm

Bills like this show the ignorance and pure disregard for American law that today’s Democrats exhibit. A bill should be introduced to make it treason to introduce a bill like this. Simply disgusting.

Rep. Carolyn McCarthy [D, NY-4] is not an American in any sense on the word.

Anonymous 02/04/2009 9:30am

FEAR THE GOVERNMENT THAT FEARS YOUR GUNS, right now we have a bunch of fascist pigs who think they have the RIGHT to violate my second amendment rights and my civil rights.

m1cal30 12/12/2008 11:07am

Fear the government that fears your gun

2ndamendment 12/13/2008 8:42am

More of the same. Criminals are safer then citizens. I like the addition of bolt action rifles and s/s o/u shotguns. I always use one or two shot weapons when assaulting things. NARF!