H.R.4 - Part D Medicare Drugs Price bill
Reserved for Speaker. view all titles (6)
All Bill Titles
- Popular: Part D Medicare Drugs Price bill as .
- Official: Reserved for Speaker. as introduced.
- Short: Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation Act of 2007 as passed house.
- Official: To amend part D of title XVIII of the Social Security Act to require the Secretary of Health and Human Services to negotiate lower covered part D drug prices on behalf of Medicare beneficiaries. as introduced.
- Popular: Part D Medicare Drugs Price bill.
- Short: Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation Act of 2007 as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
|Latest Actions View All Actions |
|Feb 28, 2007||For Previous Action See H.R.4.|
|Jan 12, 2007||Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.|
|Jan 12, 2007||Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|