H.R.4 - Part D Medicare Drugs Price bill
Reserved for Speaker. view all titles (5)
All Bill Titles
- Official: Reserved for Speaker. as introduced.
- Short: Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation Act of 2007 as passed house.
- Official: To amend part D of title XVIII of the Social Security Act to require the Secretary of Health and Human Services to negotiate lower covered part D drug prices on behalf of Medicare beneficiaries. as introduced.
- Popular: Part D Medicare Drugs Price bill.
- Short: Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation Act of 2007 as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
|Latest Actions View All Actions |
|Jan 4th||Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.|
|Jan 4th||Referred to House Energy and Commerce|
Roll call number 23 in the House
Question: On Passage: H R 4 Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation Act