H.R.5749 - Emergency Extended Unemployment Compensation Act of 2008

To provide for a program of emergency unemployment compensation. view all titles (5)

• Short: Emergency Extended Unemployment Compensation Act of 2008 as introduced.
  • Short: Emergency Extended Unemployment Compensation Act of 2008 as reported to house.
  • Official: To provide for a program of emergency unemployment compensation. as introduced.
  • Popular: Emergency Extended Unemployment Compensation Act of 2008 as introduced.
  • Short: Emergency Extended Unemployment Compensation Act of 2008 as passed house.

• isocareer 04/18/2008 7:40pm

And their also their getting here in NC:

Work First – About Work First

North Carolina ’s Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, called Work First, is based on the premise that parents have a responsibility to support themselves and their children. Through Work First, parents can get short-term training and other services to help them become employed and self-sufficient, but the responsibility is theirs, and most families have two years to move off Work First Family Assistance. Work First emphasizes three strategies:

• isocareer 04/18/2008 7:42pm

Thank you CS VERY MUCH! This is where I am getting the info from. :o)

• Anonymous 04/18/2008 7:48pm

At the very least, a charge of treason should be brought against any congressman or senator who votes against this bill! America has got to get it balls back if it is going to bring this criminal regime to justice! They truly are bringing this nation to ruin with malice aforethought!!!

• Patriots 04/18/2008 7:49pm

There was a report from the Joint Economic Committee from this month but they removed it. I wonder why? There is a lot of useful info here, http://www.unemployedworkers.org/helpful_statistics/index.cfm

isocareer 04/18/2008 7:53pm

Thank you. Will use it if I can find it.

• isocareer 04/18/2008 7:49pm

Yes, Im back

• isocareer 04/18/2008 7:51pm

I bookmark these pages so its quicker to come back to. I went back to the ‘daycare’ room, sorry.

• isocareer 04/18/2008 7:52pm

Thank you! I read that 15 min ago and posted it on website and saw this on. I changed it back

• isocareer 04/18/2008 7:52pm

I’m uploading this new Bill. I wonder if 2544 is dead?

• Anonymous 04/18/2008 8:02pm

Our economy has deliberately been destroyed. With the plan of forcing a non-Constitutional form of government on the American people. If things become so unbearable,(starvation, civil unrest, mayhem, etc.,etc.,), if we as a people have been brought to our knees, we will readily accept their North American Union, communist-style dictatorship! We will all become property of the state for them to do with whatever their sick little hearts desire! Without our sacred Constitution, which they plan to SCRAP, we are DONE! WAKE UP and GET YOUR BALLS BACK AMERICA!!!!

isocareer 04/18/2008 8:06pm

Please watch the ‘Golf’ language. Thanks

• isocareer 04/18/2008 8:04pm

CS-Anything really I want a tom of people seeing this.

Email me with the link and info. I have saved some but with working on this it is very time consuming. The site is very slow….

• isocareer 04/18/2008 8:04pm

iso_career@yahoo.com

• Anonymous 04/18/2008 8:06pm

If we are going to be professional about our approach to this, you have to qualify for these benefits, You have to have worked. There is no free ride. I have no problem with passing a law and deporting illegals – and let Bush deport them. And I have no problem with == Employers not hiring illegals, but enforce the law among the employers. They can read english Blame employers for giving jobs, the illegals are not holding guns to there heads and demanding that they hire them. I would appreciate thoughtout input. I also have been — IMENSELY AFFECTED BY THIS. But put the blame where it is due

• Patriots 04/18/2008 8:15pm

OK guys, i have to try to get some sleep. I will be back Tomorrow after I go fishing. It is opening day of trout season here and I really need to get my mind off of these things for a little wile.

• bmoore 04/18/2008 8:22pm

I guess I switched late tonight since everyone is going to go and rest but at least I am here and will be back tomorrow. Offering my support for a worthy cause. Good night all and peace be with you.