H.R.6867 - Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2008

To provide for additional emergency unemployment compensation. view all titles (6)

• Official: To provide for additional emergency unemployment compensation. as introduced.
  • Popular: Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2008 as introduced.
  • Short: Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2008 as introduced.
  • Short: Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2008 as passed house.
  • Short: Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2008 as passed senate.
  • Short: Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2008 as enacted.

• PAGirl 09/01/2009 6:15am

I have not received my forms yet. Todays mail hasn’t arrived so hopefully they are in there. Isn’t our last week to claim the week ending 19th?

Have you looked into the new bill yet? I think I will read up on it more tonight. I’ve been busy getting the kids ready to start school.

• PAGirl 09/01/2009 7:37am

Just an update….I just got my mail and nothing was in it. It’s only Tuesday so I won’t start to worry yet.

• PAGirl 09/03/2009 3:55am

I finally received my next set of claim forms….

That’s great news Jans1116!! I wish you lots of luck. No, I haven’t really looked into going back to school. Are you talking a technical school? College? Masters Program?

PAGirl 09/09/2009 5:05pm

I hope that you get the job you interviewed for.

Yes, I received the letter. Most of the training is in areas that I am already schooled in. I have a lot of schooling and unfortunately, even that isn’t helping me much. I hear a lot that I am over qualified because of my schooling and experience. They’d rather higher someone with a bit less in both areas, pay them less and train them.

• PAGirl 09/15/2009 5:59am

Hi DannyDog,

I hope you are doing well. I had a payment issue date of Saturday, September 12th and the money was in my bank account this morning. When did you mail it? I would probably call at this point to see what they say. Even with the Holiday you should be seeing a payment issue date by now, don’t you think?

PAGirl 09/16/2009 4:51am

Thanks goodness! I was keeping my fingers crossed for you. That definitely took a long time…longer than I would have thought (even with the Holiday). Breath a sigh of relief for today and tomorrow then we start looking again for the one we just mailed!

Have a good day….

• PAGirl 09/19/2009 1:55am

Good morning DannyDog and PA Friends…

Does anyone have a payment issue date for the week ending September 12th?

Hope you are all well….

• PAGirl 09/19/2009 5:39am

That is great. If your payment issue date was Friday, the fund should be in your account Monday morning. I have a COB of Thursday as well with no payment issue date. It’s been pretty consistant for me to have a payment issue date of either Friday or Saturday so now I will worry about this until Monday, when the systems updates again. Thanks for letting me know…