- Today: 1
Past Seven Days: 19
- All-Time: 4,048
2/26/2009--Introduced.Fairness in Nursing Home Arbitration Act of 2009 - Provides that a pre-dispute arbitration agreement between a long-term care facility and a resident (or anyone acting on the resident's behalf) shall not be valid or specifically enforceable.
Organizations Supporting H.R.1237
- American Association for Justice
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Alliance for Retired Americans
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- Communications Workers of America
- ...and 11 more.
Organizations Opposing H.R.1237
- American Bankers Association
- American Financial Services Association
- American Health Care Association
- American Insurance Association
- American Seniors Housing Association
- American Tort Reform Association
- ...and 13 more.
See the money trail
behind this bill for more info on how campaign contributions may be influencing senators' and representatives' votes.