H.R.1332 - Safe FEAST Act of 2009
To amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act with respect to the safety of the food supply. view all titles (3)
All Bill Titles
- Short: Safe FEAST Act of 2009 as introduced.
- Short: Safe Food Enforcement, Assessment, Standards, and Targeting Act of 2009 as introduced.
- Official: To amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act with respect to the safety of the food supply. as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
- Vegetables, fruits and tree nut Vegetables, fruits and tree nut (close)
- Food and kindred products manufacturing Food and kindred products manufacturing (close)
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Rep. Jim Costa [D, CA-16]||$33,000|
|Rep. Todd C. Young [R, IN-9]||$23,700|
|Rep. Doc Hastings [R, WA-4]||$22,887|
|Rep. Jeff Denham [R, CA-10]||$21,900|
|Rep. John A. Boehner [R, OH-8]||$20,800|
|Rep. Collin C. Peterson [D, MN-7]||$18,500|
|Rep. Devin Nunes [R, CA-22]||$17,500|
|Rep. Sam Farr [D, CA-20]||$14,500|
|Rep. Thomas J. Rooney [R, FL-17]||$14,500|
|Rep. Robert A. Brady [D, PA-1]||$14,400|
|Sen. Rob Portman [R, OH]||$59,130|
|Sen. Dianne Feinstein [D, CA]||$43,999|
|Sen. Roy Blunt [R, MO]||$43,965|
|Sen. John Thune [R, SD]||$34,000|
|Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]||$33,230|
|Sen. Richard Burr [R, NC]||$33,030|
|Sen. Amy Klobuchar [D, MN]||$32,950|
|Sen. Marco Rubio [R, FL]||$27,469|
|Sen. Jerry Moran [R, KS]||$26,500|
|Sen. Johnny Isakson [R, GA]||$26,200|
Specific Organizations Supporting H.R.1332
- Grocery Manufacturers Association
- Produce Marketing Association
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.