H.R.2630 - Protect Patients and Physicians Privacy Act
To protect the privacy of patients and physicians. view all titles (3)
All Bill Titles
- Official: To protect the privacy of patients and physicians. as introduced.
- Short: Protect Patients and Physicians Privacy Act as reported to house.
- Short: Protect Patients and Physicians Privacy Act as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
- Physicians Physicians (close)
- Health, Education & Human Resources Health, Education & Human Resources (close)
- Human Rights Human Rights (close)
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Rep. Tom Price [R, GA-6]||$101,400|
|Rep. Judy Chu [D, CA-27]||$94,350|
|Rep. John Fleming [R, LA-4]||$87,400|
|Rep. Bill Cassidy [R, LA-6]||$73,533|
|Rep. Frank Pallone Jr. [D, NJ-6]||$69,151|
|Rep. Michael C. Burgess [R, TX-26]||$62,525|
|Rep. Vern Buchanan [R, FL-16]||$62,100|
|Rep. Joseph J. Heck [R, NV-3]||$59,300|
|Rep. Phil Gingrey [R, GA-11]||$57,500|
|Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee [D, TX-18]||$57,050|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$213,425|
|Sen. David Vitter [R, LA]||$118,001|
|Sen. Ron Wyden [D, OR]||$112,950|
|Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]||$105,650|
|Sen. Debbie Stabenow [D, MI]||$84,990|
|Sen. Rand Paul [R, KY]||$81,600|
|Sen. Richard Burr [R, NC]||$78,250|
|Sen. Roy Blunt [R, MO]||$74,250|
|Sen. Marco Rubio [R, FL]||$73,877|
|Sen. Rob Portman [R, OH]||$66,370|
Specific Organizations Supporting H.R.2630
- Association of American Physicians and Sugeons, Inc.
- Patient Privacy Rights
- Institute for Health Reform
- American Federation of Senior Citizens
- Acts 1.8
- Cyber Privacy Project
- Institute for Liberty
- The Rutherford Institute
- Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Mentor Research Institute
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.