H.R.4994 - Taxpayer Assistance Act of 2010
To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to reduce taxpayer burdens and enhance taxpayer protections, and for other purposes. view all titles (5)
All Bill Titles
- Short: Taxpayer Assistance Act of 2010 as introduced.
- Official: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to reduce taxpayer burdens and enhance taxpayer protections, and for other purposes. as introduced.
- Short: Taxpayer Assistance Act of 2010 as passed house.
- Official: An act to extend certain expiring provisions of the Medicare and Medicaid programs, and for other purposes. as amended by senate.
- Short: Medicare and Medicaid Extenders Act of 2010 as passed senate.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
- Physicians Physicians (close)
- Hospitals Hospitals (close)
- Elderly issues/Social Security Elderly issues/Social Security (close)
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Rep. Tom Price [R, GA-6]||$108,600||Abstain|
|Rep. Judy Chu [D, CA-27]||$102,369||Aye|
|Rep. John Fleming [R, LA-4]||$93,900||Aye|
|Rep. Frank Pallone Jr. [D, NJ-6]||$85,851||Aye|
|Rep. Bill Cassidy [R, LA-6]||$79,483||Aye|
|Rep. Charles B. Rangel [D, NY-13]||$78,800||Aye|
|Rep. Gary C. Peters [D, MI-14]||$76,470||Aye|
|Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D, CA-12]||$75,700|
|Rep. Michael C. Burgess [R, TX-26]||$73,775||Aye|
|Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D, MD-5]||$72,550||Aye|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$229,075|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$186,500|
|Sen. David Vitter [R, LA]||$147,451|
|Sen. Richard Burr [R, NC]||$132,950|
|Sen. Ron Wyden [D, OR]||$131,550|
|Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]||$121,900|
|Sen. Debbie Stabenow [D, MI]||$102,340|
|Sen. Roy Blunt [R, MO]||$89,400|
|Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]||$88,925|
|Sen. Rand Paul [R, KY]||$88,400|
Specific Organizations Supporting H.R.4994
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Hospital & Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania
- American Association of Retired Persons
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.