S.3304 - Equal Access to 21st Century Communications Act
A bill to increase the access of persons with disabilities to modern communications, and for other purposes. view all titles (4)
All Bill Titles
- Official: A bill to increase the access of persons with disabilities to modern communications, and for other purposes. as introduced.
- Short: Equal Access to 21st Century Communications Act as introduced.
- Short: Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010 as passed senate.
- Short: Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010 as enacted.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]||$25,806|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$20,428|
|Sen. John McCain [R, AZ]||$14,500|
|Sen. Martin Heinrich [D, NM]||$9,000|
|Sen. Mike Crapo [R, ID]||$4,800|
|Sen. Lindsey Graham [R, SC]||$4,300|
|Sen. Amy Klobuchar [D, MN]||$3,828|
|Sen. Mazie K. Hirono [D, HI]||$3,750|
|Sen. Barbara Boxer [D, CA]||$3,550|
|Sen. Robert Menendez [D, NJ]||$3,250|
|Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen [R, FL-27]||$37,200|
|Rep. Judy Chu [D, CA-27]||$27,700|
|Rep. Gerald E. Connolly [D, VA-11]||$24,713|
|Rep. Jim Costa [D, CA-16]||$18,200|
|Rep. Nita M. Lowey [D, NY-17]||$17,506|
|Rep. Michael M. Honda [D, CA-17]||$12,650|
|Rep. Steve Israel [D, NY-3]||$12,450|
|Rep. Virginia Foxx [R, NC-5]||$8,400|
|Rep. Frank Pallone Jr. [D, NJ-6]||$7,400|
|Rep. André Carson [D, IN-7]||$7,400|
Specific Organizations Supporting S.3304
- Coalition of Organizations for Accessible Technology
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.