S.49 - Public Corruption Prosecution Improvements Act
A bill to help Federal prosecutors and investigators combat public corruption by strengthening and clarifying the law. view all titles (4)
All Bill Titles
- Official: A bill to help Federal prosecutors and investigators combat public corruption by strengthening and clarifying the law. as introduced.
- Popular: Public Corruption Prosecution Improvements Act as introduced.
- Short: Public Corruption Prosecution Improvements Act as introduced.
- Short: Public Corruption Prosecution Improvements Act as reported to senate.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Specific Organizations Supporting S.49
- Public Citizen
- League of Women Voters
- Common Cause
- Democracy 21
- Campaign Legal Center
- U.S. PIRG
Interests that oppose this bill:
Top recipients for ALL opposing interest groups
|Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]||$20,250|
|Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]||$10,650|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$10,600|
|Sen. Michael F. Bennet [D, CO]||$9,800|
|Sen. Maria Cantwell [D, WA]||$7,300|
|Sen. Patrick J. Toomey [R, PA]||$6,600|
|Sen. Richard C. Shelby [R, AL]||$5,300|
|Sen. Rob Portman [R, OH]||$4,800|
|Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]||$2,850|
|Sen. Sherrod Brown [D, OH]||$2,750|
|Rep. Niki Tsongas [D, MA-3]||$6,550|
|Rep. James P. Moran [D, VA-8]||$6,500|
|Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D, CA-12]||$5,800|
|Rep. Suzan K. DelBene [D, WA-1]||$5,800|
|Rep. Louise McIntosh Slaughter [D, NY-25]||$5,000|
|Rep. Daniel Lipinski [D, IL-3]||$4,800|
|Rep. Marcy Kaptur [D, OH-9]||$4,800|
|Rep. Tim Ryan [D, OH-13]||$4,800|
|Rep. Daniel B. Maffei [D, NY-24]||$3,900|
|Rep. Andy Harris [R, MD-1]||$3,400|
Specific Organizations Opposing S.49
- The Heritage Foundation
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.