H.R.12 - American Jobs Act of 2011
To provide tax relief for American workers and businesses, to put workers back on the job while rebuilding and modernizing America, and to provide pathways back to work for Americans looking for jobs. view all titles (7)
All Bill Titles
- Popular: American Jobs Act of 2011 as introduced.
- Official: To provide tax relief for American workers and businesses, to put workers back on the job while rebuilding and modernizing America, and to provide pathways back to work for Americans looking for jobs. as introduced.
- Short: American Jobs Act of 2011 as introduced.
- Short: Building and Upgrading Infrastructure for Long-Term Development Act as introduced.
- Short: Fair Employment Opportunity Act of 2011 as introduced.
- Short: Pathways Back to Work Act of 2011 as introduced.
- Short: Supporting Unemployed Workers Act of 2011 as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
- Builders associations Builders associations (close)
- Building trades unions Building trades unions (close)
- State & local govt employee unions State & local govt employee unions (close)
- Minority/Ethnic Groups Minority/Ethnic Groups (close)
- Environmental policy Environmental policy (close)
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Rep. Judy Chu [D, CA-27]||$118,600|
|Rep. Jerry McNerney [D, CA-9]||$95,010|
|Rep. Colleen W. Hanabusa [D, HI-1]||$82,500|
|Rep. John Garamendi [D, CA-3]||$81,010|
|Rep. George Miller [D, CA-11]||$80,160|
|Rep. Dina Titus [D, NV-1]||$78,539|
|Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D, CA-12]||$78,310|
|Rep. Bill Foster [D, IL-11]||$75,800|
|Rep. Gary C. Peters [D, MI-14]||$72,579|
|Rep. James E. Clyburn [D, SC-6]||$68,250|
|Sen. Michael F. Bennet [D, CO]||$134,032|
|Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]||$97,106|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$94,528|
|Sen. Martin Heinrich [D, NM]||$86,945|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$85,861|
|Sen. Barbara Boxer [D, CA]||$85,254|
|Sen. Jeff Merkley [D, OR]||$75,600|
|Sen. Joe Donnelly [D, IN]||$72,500|
|Sen. Christopher Murphy [D, CT]||$59,000|
|Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]||$55,900|
Specific Organizations Supporting H.R.12
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Associated General Contractors of America
- International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.