H.R.1748 - Taxpayer and Gas Price Relief Act of 2011
To provide consumers relief from high gas prices, and for other purposes. view all titles (6)
All Bill Titles
- Official: To provide consumers relief from high gas prices, and for other purposes. as introduced.
- Short: Taxpayer and Gas Price Relief Act of 2011 as introduced.
- Short: Deficit Reduction Through Fair Oil Royalties Act as introduced.
- Short: Enhanced SPR Act as introduced.
- Short: Enhanced Supply and Price Reduction Act of 2011 as introduced.
- Short: Federal Price Gouging Prevention Act as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
|Latest Actions View All Actions |
|May 5th||Referred to House Ways and Means|
|May 5th||Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, and Natural Resources, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.|
|May 5th||Referred to House Energy and Commerce|