H.R.2306 - Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011
To limit the application of Federal laws to the distribution and consumption of marihuana, and for other purposes. view all titles (3)
All Bill Titles
- Official: To limit the application of Federal laws to the distribution and consumption of marihuana, and for other purposes. as introduced.
- Popular: Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011 as introduced.
- Short: Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011 as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Rep. Niki Tsongas [D, MA-3]||$6,550|
|Rep. James P. Moran [D, VA-8]||$6,500|
|Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D, CA-12]||$5,800|
|Rep. Suzan K. DelBene [D, WA-1]||$5,800|
|Rep. Louise McIntosh Slaughter [D, NY-25]||$5,000|
|Rep. Daniel Lipinski [D, IL-3]||$4,800|
|Rep. Marcy Kaptur [D, OH-9]||$4,800|
|Rep. Tim Ryan [D, OH-13]||$4,800|
|Rep. Daniel B. Maffei [D, NY-24]||$3,900|
|Rep. Nita M. Lowey [D, NY-17]||$3,400|
|Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]||$20,250|
|Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]||$10,650|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$10,600|
|Sen. Michael F. Bennet [D, CO]||$9,800|
|Sen. Maria Cantwell [D, WA]||$7,300|
|Sen. Patrick J. Toomey [R, PA]||$6,600|
|Sen. Richard C. Shelby [R, AL]||$5,300|
|Sen. Rob Portman [R, OH]||$4,800|
|Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]||$2,850|
|Sen. Sherrod Brown [D, OH]||$2,750|
Specific Organizations Supporting H.R.2306
- National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws
- Families Against Mandatory Minimums
- Women's Marijuana Movement
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.