H.R.2309 - Postal Reform Act of 2011
To restore the financial solvency of the United States Postal Service and to ensure the efficient and affordable nationwide delivery of mail. view all titles (8)
All Bill Titles
- Official: To restore the financial solvency of the United States Postal Service and to ensure the efficient and affordable nationwide delivery of mail. as introduced.
- Short: Postal Reform Act of 2011 as introduced.
- Short: Commission on Postal Reorganization Act as introduced.
- Short: CPR Act as introduced.
- Short: Postal Reform Act of 2011 as reported to house.
- Short: Commission on Postal Reorganization Act as reported to house.
- Short: CPR Act as reported to house.
- Short: Postal Reform Act of 2012 as reported to house.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
Specific Organizations Supporting H.R.2309
- Council for Citizens Against Government Waste
- National Taxpayers Union
Interests that oppose this bill:
- US Postal Service unions & associations US Postal Service unions & associations (close)
- Non-profit foundations Non-profit foundations (close)
- Non-Profits Non-Profits (close)
- US Postal Service US Postal Service (close)
Top recipients for ALL opposing interest groups
|Rep. Gerald E. Connolly [D, VA-11]||$37,500|
|Rep. Stephen F. Lynch [D, MA-8]||$36,250|
|Rep. Danny K. Davis [D, IL-7]||$35,900|
|Rep. Darrell E. Issa [R, CA-49]||$32,500|
|Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D, MD-5]||$29,500|
|Rep. Timothy H. Bishop [D, NY-1]||$29,300|
|Rep. Theodore E. Deutch [D, FL-21]||$29,250|
|Rep. Donna F. Edwards [D, MD-4]||$27,050|
|Rep. José E. Serrano [D, NY-15]||$27,000|
|Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D, CA-12]||$25,800|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$69,850|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$59,450|
|Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]||$56,700|
|Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]||$56,600|
|Sen. Michael F. Bennet [D, CO]||$51,750|
|Sen. Barbara A. Mikulski [D, MD]||$35,800|
|Sen. Patrick J. Leahy [D, VT]||$23,150|
|Sen. Barbara Boxer [D, CA]||$21,100|
|Sen. Ron Wyden [D, OR]||$15,900|
|Sen. Joe Donnelly [D, IN]||$15,500|
Specific Organizations Opposing H.R.2309
- American Postal Workers Union
- National League of Postmasters
- National Association of Postmasters
- Food for the Poor
- Vote Vets
- National Postal Mailhandlers Union
- National Association of Letter Carriers
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.