H.R.25 - Fair Tax Act
To promote freedom, fairness, and economic opportunity by repealing the income tax and other taxes, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, and enacting a national sales tax to be administered primarily by the States. view all titles (3)
All Bill Titles
- Official: To promote freedom, fairness, and economic opportunity by repealing the income tax and other taxes, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, and enacting a national sales tax to be administered primarily by the States. as introduced.
- Popular: Fair Tax Act as introduced.
- Short: Fair Tax Act of 2011 as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
- Small business associations Small business associations (close)
- Fiscal & tax policy Fiscal & tax policy (close)
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Rep. John A. Boehner [R, OH-8]||$5,000|
|Rep. Steve Chabot [R, OH-1]||$5,000|
|Rep. Patrick J. Tiberi [R, OH-12]||$5,000|
|Rep. Jim Matheson [D, UT-4]||$5,000|
|Rep. Steve Stivers [R, OH-15]||$5,000|
|Rep. Vern Buchanan [R, FL-16]||$4,834|
|Rep. Sam Graves [R, MO-6]||$3,000|
|Rep. Paul Ryan [R, WI-1]||$3,000|
|Rep. Michele Bachmann [R, MN-6]||$2,895|
|Rep. Adam Kinzinger [R, IL-16]||$2,500|
|Sen. Rob Portman [R, OH]||$11,000|
|Sen. Saxby Chambliss [R, GA]||$6,167|
|Sen. Mitch McConnell [R, KY]||$5,600|
|Sen. Richard Burr [R, NC]||$5,000|
|Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]||$5,000|
|Sen. Roy Blunt [R, MO]||$5,000|
|Sen. Roger F. Wicker [R, MS]||$4,600|
|Sen. David Vitter [R, LA]||$3,500|
|Sen. Mary L. Landrieu [D, LA]||$2,000|
|Sen. Richard J. Durbin [D, IL]||$2,000|
Specific Organizations Supporting H.R.25
- National Taxpayers Union
- Americans for Fair Taxation
- National Small Business Association
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.