H.R.2706 - Billfish Conservation Act of 2012
To prohibit the sale of billfish. view all titles (6)
All Bill Titles
- Short: Billfish Conservation Act of 2012 as enacted.
- Short: Billfish Conservation Act of 2012 as passed senate.
- Short: Billfish Conservation Act of 2012 as passed house.
- Short: Billfish Conservation Act of 2012 as reported to house.
- Official: To prohibit the sale of billfish. as introduced.
- Short: Billfish Conservation Act of 2011 as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Rep. Jerry McNerney [D, CA-9]||$23,510|
|Rep. Daniel B. Maffei [D, NY-24]||$19,300|
|Rep. Nick J. Rahall II [D, WV-3]||$10,800|
|Rep. Rick Larsen [D, WA-2]||$10,250|
|Rep. David G. Reichert [R, WA-8]||$9,838|
|Rep. Lois Capps [D, CA-24]||$8,210|
|Rep. Doc Hastings [R, WA-4]||$7,730|
|Rep. Gary C. Peters [D, MI-14]||$7,579|
|Rep. Bill Foster [D, IL-11]||$7,550|
|Rep. Bill Cassidy [R, LA-6]||$7,200|
|Sen. Michael F. Bennet [D, CO]||$107,520|
|Sen. Barbara Boxer [D, CA]||$63,204|
|Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]||$37,750|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$30,961|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$26,600|
|Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]||$17,300|
|Sen. Lisa Murkowski [R, AK]||$15,100|
|Sen. Martin Heinrich [D, NM]||$8,945|
|Sen. Patrick J. Leahy [D, VT]||$8,650|
|Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse [D, RI]||$8,600|
Specific Organizations Supporting H.R.2706
- National Coalition for Marine Conservation
- Keep America Fishing
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.