H.R.2832 - Trade Adjustment Assistance Extension Act of 2011
To extend the Generalized System of Preferences, and for other purposes. view all titles (3)
All Bill Titles
- Official: To extend the Generalized System of Preferences, and for other purposes. as introduced.
- Short: Trade Adjustment Assistance Extension Act of 2011 as passed senate.
- Short: Trade Adjustment Assistance Extension Act of 2011 as enacted.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
- Farm machinery & equipment Farm machinery & equipment (close)
- Agricultural chemicals (fertilizers & pesticides) Agricultural chemicals (fertilizers & pesticides) (close)
- Animal feed & health products Animal feed & health products (close)
- Food and kindred products manufacturing Food and kindred products manufacturing (close)
- Food stores Food stores (close)
- Food wholesalers Food wholesalers (close)
- Food & Beverage Products and Services Food & Beverage Products and Services (close)
- Stone, clay, glass & concrete products Stone, clay, glass & concrete products (close)
- Nutritional & dietary supplements Nutritional & dietary supplements (close)
- Medical supplies manufacturing & sales Medical supplies manufacturing & sales (close)
- Truck/Automotive parts & accessories Truck/Automotive parts & accessories (close)
- Auto manufacturers Auto manufacturers (close)
- Railroad services Railroad services (close)
- Freight & delivery services Freight & delivery services (close)
- International trade associations International trade associations (close)
- Chambers of commerce Chambers of commerce (close)
- Pro-business associations Pro-business associations (close)
- Retail trade Retail trade (close)
- Chemicals Chemicals (close)
- Clothing & accessories Clothing & accessories (close)
- Aluminum mining/processing Aluminum mining/processing (close)
- Fabricated metal products Fabricated metal products (close)
- Personal products manufacturing Personal products manufacturing (close)
- Furniture & wood products Furniture & wood products (close)
- Manufacturing Manufacturing (close)
- Jewelry Jewelry (close)
- Household & office products Household & office products (close)
- Electrical lighting products Electrical lighting products (close)
- Paper, glass & packaging materials Paper, glass & packaging materials (close)
- Non-Profits Non-Profits (close)
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Rep. Eric Cantor [R, VA-7]||$125,725|
|Rep. Vern Buchanan [R, FL-16]||$110,900|
|Rep. John A. Boehner [R, OH-8]||$101,850|
|Rep. Dave Camp [R, MI-4]||$98,269|
|Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D, MD-5]||$94,900|
|Rep. Jim Matheson [D, UT-4]||$85,900|
|Rep. Joe Barton [R, TX-6]||$83,200|
|Rep. Mike Rogers [R, MI-8]||$78,799|
|Rep. Charles W. Dent [R, PA-15]||$73,550|
|Rep. Frank Pallone Jr. [D, NJ-6]||$66,400|
|Sen. Rob Portman [R, OH]||$336,655||Aye|
|Sen. Roy Blunt [R, MO]||$255,115||Aye|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$223,605||Aye|
|Sen. Richard Burr [R, NC]||$206,899||Nay|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$196,750||Aye|
|Sen. Chuck Grassley [R, IA]||$171,549||Nay|
|Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]||$163,750||Nay|
|Sen. Patrick J. Toomey [R, PA]||$161,613||Nay|
|Sen. Johnny Isakson [R, GA]||$152,900||Aye|
|Sen. John Thune [R, SD]||$149,980||Nay|
Specific Organizations Supporting H.R.2832
- Emergency Committee for American Trade
- National Foreign Trade Council
- American Apparel and Footwear Association
- Coalition of Service Industries
- United States Council for International Business
- National Grain & Feed Association
- 3KA STONE CO.
- A Bridge for Africa
- Aluminium Silicon Mill Products
- Abilene Machine
- Acme Sponge & Chamois Company Inc.
- Adrienne Designs LLC
- Aid Through Trade, Inc.
- Ajinomoto Heartland LLC
- Albaugh Inc.
- Albert’s Organics
- Allied Fitting LP
- Allied International
- Alpine Baby Depot
- Alstom, Inc.
- Altray Company, Inc.
- Amercare, Inc.
- American Automotive Policy Council
- American Omni Trading
- American Pacific Industries, Inc.
- Andre Prost, Inc.
- Anthem Leather
- Ari’s Wholesale, LLC
- Association of Foods Industries
- Association of Global Automakers, Inc.
- Atlantic Beverage Company
- BDG International Inc.
- Besa Lighting Co., Inc.
- Dole Packaged Foods, LLC
- Hunter Chemical LLC
- International Dunnage, LLC
- Relics, Inc.
- Sugarpod, LLC
- Swede-O, Inc.
- TG Missouri Corporation
- United Minerals & Chemical Corp
- U. S. Chamber of Commerce
- National Retail Federation
- National Association of Manufacturers
Interests that oppose this bill:
Top recipients for ALL opposing interest groups
|Rep. Joe Wilson [R, SC-2]||$194,531|
|Rep. Tom Graves [R, GA-14]||$150,018|
|Rep. Michele Bachmann [R, MN-6]||$149,622|
|Rep. Dina Titus [D, NV-1]||$139,540|
|Rep. William L. Owens [D, NY-21]||$137,817|
|Rep. Paul C. Broun [R, GA-10]||$109,867|
|Rep. Tim Huelskamp [R, KS-1]||$92,658|
|Rep. Jeff Duncan [R, SC-3]||$79,047|
|Rep. Tom McClintock [R, CA-4]||$72,387|
|Rep. Ken Calvert [R, CA-42]||$68,412|
|Sen. Patrick J. Toomey [R, PA]||$937,989||Nay|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$438,521||Aye|
|Sen. Marco Rubio [R, FL]||$421,274||Nay|
|Sen. John Thune [R, SD]||$172,377||Nay|
|Sen. Rob Portman [R, OH]||$166,405||Aye|
|Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]||$114,750||Nay|
|Sen. John McCain [R, AZ]||$105,915||Nay|
|Sen. Tom Coburn [R, OK]||$103,406||Nay|
|Sen. David Vitter [R, LA]||$99,319||Nay|
|Sen. Roy Blunt [R, MO]||$75,551||Aye|
Specific Organizations Opposing H.R.2832
- Club for Growth
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.