H.R.3094 - Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act
Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act view all titles (5)
All Bill Titles
- Short: Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act as reported to house.
- Official: Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act as introduced.
- Official: To amend the National Labor Relations Act with respect to representation hearings and the timing of elections of labor organizations under that Act. as introduced.
- Short: Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act as introduced.
- Short: Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act as passed house.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
|Latest Amendment||Status||Purpose View All Amendments |
|H.Amdt 877||Fail||An amendment numbered 1 printed in House Report 112-291 to give the Board authority to impose sanctions on a party for presenting a frivolous or vexatious filing during pre-election proceedings.|
|H.Amdt 878||Fail||An amendment numbered 2 printed in House Report 112-291 to prevent employers that have paid any executive compensation bonuses in excess of 10,000 percent of the annual compensation of the average employee from engaging in open-ended litigation. Such parties are required to state their issues or positions at the outset of pre-election hearings, and prohibited from raising new, frivolous issues as a dilatory tactic.|
|H.Amdt 879||Fail||An amendment numbered 3 printed in House Report 112-291 to prevent this Act from applying to businesses that have been cited for violating labor laws in the past year against employees who are veterans of the Armed Forces.|
|Latest Actions View All Actions |
|Oct 5th||Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.|
|Oct 12th||Committee Hearings Held.|