H.R.3094 - Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act
Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act view all titles (5)
All Bill Titles
- Short: Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act as reported to house.
- Official: Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act as introduced.
- Official: To amend the National Labor Relations Act with respect to representation hearings and the timing of elections of labor organizations under that Act. as introduced.
- Short: Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act as introduced.
- Short: Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act as passed house.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
|Latest Amendment||Status||Purpose View All Amendments |
|H.Amdt 880||Fail||An amendment numbered 4 printed in House Report 112-291 to strike a section of the bill to ensure that employers would not be able to unnecessarily delay an election.|
|H.Amdt 879||Fail||An amendment numbered 3 printed in House Report 112-291 to prevent this Act from applying to businesses that have been cited for violating labor laws in the past year against employees who are veterans of the Armed Forces.|
|Latest Actions View All Actions |
|Oct 5th||Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.|
|Oct 12th||Committee Hearings Held.|