H.R.3261 - Stop Online Piracy Act

To promote prosperity, creativity, entrepreneurship, and innovation by combating the theft of U.S. property, and for other purposes. view all titles (7)

• Popular: SOPA as .
  • Popular: Stop Online Piracy Act as introduced.
  • Short: Stop Online Piracy Act as introduced.
  • Official: To promote prosperity, creativity, entrepreneurship, and innovation by combating the theft of U.S. property, and for other purposes. as introduced.
  • Popular: Enforcing and Protecting American Rights Against Sites Intent on Theft and Exploitation Act as introduced.
  • Popular: E-PARASITE Act as introduced.
  • Popular: SOPA.

WasMiddleClass 02/03/2012 1:48am

…With the passage of legislation censoring the Internet, the battle to stop the barbarian at the gate has only just begun. The purveyors of offensive material will continue their quest to make their material available; in all likelihood the CDA will prove to only be a minor inconvenience. The opponents of on-line censorship have moved on to the next battle field, the court room.(193) The only one leaving the field of battle will be Senator Exon, who announced, prior to introducing his CDA, that he would be among the stampede of Democrats retiring from the Senate this year…

… On June 11, 1996, a three-judge panel in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania found that the Communications Decency Act violated the First Amendment of the United States Constitution…

• bones446 02/04/2012 2:28pm

Let’s just face it. Our forefathers did not want this country to be a dictatorship, monarchy, or communist run government. Sometimes I feel this is what it is. Sooner or later we will be controlled on everything we want to do, safe or not, example: this. This is expressing how we feel and what we feel about games, gaming, TV, internet and a whole bunch of things, and yet they do not realize that if they shut it off, they will not be able to use it either. Sooner or later it will be a mixture of a monarchy and a dictatorship. I am not encouraging it, I am simply stating what I FEEL!

Email: anakin4902@gmail.com
    Website: http://congressvoters.webs.com
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/fierylegofury

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• walker7 04/04/2012 9:43pm

In case President Obama chooses to bring back SOPA, we need to stop it. Please sign this petition to demand that Obama drop all support for Internet censorship (such as SOPA):

And here is an article you might want to read:

• Spam Comment

• LemLynch 10/19/2012 10:39am

As a wedding photographer I have a vested interest in stopping online piracy. My images are routinely taken and used without my permission. However, I I think SOPA goes WAY too far.

• mikehussey 02/07/2013 3:13pm

Hi, nice post. I have been wondering about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your blog.

Logo Design Essex