H.R.3813 - Securing Annuities for Federal Employees Act of 2012
To amend title 5, United States Code, to secure the annuities of Federal civilian employees, and for other purposes. view all titles (3)
All Bill Titles
- Official: To amend title 5, United States Code, to secure the annuities of Federal civilian employees, and for other purposes. as introduced.
- Short: Securing Annuities for Federal Employees Act of 2012 as introduced.
- Short: Securing Annuities for Federal Employees Act of 2012 as reported to house.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that oppose this bill:
- Federal employees unions Federal employees unions (close)
- US Postal Service unions & associations US Postal Service unions & associations (close)
Top recipients for ALL opposing interest groups
|Rep. Gerald E. Connolly [D, VA-11]||$50,000|
|Rep. Stephen F. Lynch [D, MA-8]||$43,500|
|Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D, MD-5]||$35,000|
|Rep. José E. Serrano [D, NY-15]||$32,000|
|Rep. James P. Moran [D, VA-8]||$31,000|
|Rep. Darrell E. Issa [R, CA-49]||$30,500|
|Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D, CA-12]||$29,500|
|Rep. Danny K. Davis [D, IL-7]||$28,500|
|Rep. Michael E. Capuano [D, MA-7]||$25,500|
|Rep. Timothy H. Bishop [D, NY-1]||$25,200|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$42,000|
|Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]||$41,200|
|Sen. Barbara A. Mikulski [D, MD]||$40,500|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$38,500|
|Sen. Barbara Boxer [D, CA]||$26,500|
|Sen. Richard Blumenthal [D, CT]||$22,500|
|Sen. Patrick J. Leahy [D, VT]||$20,500|
|Sen. Michael F. Bennet [D, CO]||$20,500|
|Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]||$20,000|
|Sen. Joe Donnelly [D, IN]||$19,500|
Specific Organizations Opposing H.R.3813
- American Federation of Government Employees
- National Treasury Employees Union
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- National Federation of Federal Employees
- National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.