H.R.3987 - Small Business Protection Act of 2012
To amend the Small Business Act with respect to small business concern size standards, and for other purposes. view all titles (2)
All Bill Titles
- Short: Small Business Protection Act of 2012 as introduced.
- Official: To amend the Small Business Act with respect to small business concern size standards, and for other purposes. as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
- Communications & Electronics Communications & Electronics (close)
- Electronics manufacturing & services Electronics manufacturing & services (close)
- Computers, components & accessories Computers, components & accessories (close)
- Public works, industrial & commercial construction Public works, industrial & commercial construction (close)
- Architectural services Architectural services (close)
- Defense aerospace contractors Defense aerospace contractors (close)
- Defense electronic contractors Defense electronic contractors (close)
- Defense-related services Defense-related services (close)
- Defense Research & Development Defense Research & Development (close)
- Defense shipbuilders Defense shipbuilders (close)
- Ground-based & other weapons systems Ground-based & other weapons systems (close)
- Homeland Security contractors Homeland Security contractors (close)
- Security brokers & investment companies Security brokers & investment companies (close)
- Accountants Accountants (close)
- Small business associations Small business associations (close)
- Services Services (close)
- Business services Business services (close)
- Manufacturing Manufacturing (close)
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Rep. Eric Cantor [R, VA-7]||$382,050|
|Rep. Howard P. "Buck" McKeon [R, CA-25]||$262,200|
|Rep. James E. Clyburn [D, SC-6]||$243,667|
|Rep. James A. Himes [D, CT-4]||$240,981|
|Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D, MD-5]||$230,950|
|Rep. John A. Boehner [R, OH-8]||$201,825|
|Rep. Michael E. Capuano [D, MA-7]||$178,300|
|Rep. Steve Israel [D, NY-3]||$174,950|
|Rep. James P. Moran [D, VA-8]||$171,900|
|Rep. Gerald E. Connolly [D, VA-11]||$164,750|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$1,318,550|
|Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]||$663,225|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$651,086|
|Sen. Richard C. Shelby [R, AL]||$590,700|
|Sen. Patrick J. Toomey [R, PA]||$524,163|
|Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]||$511,698|
|Sen. Rob Portman [R, OH]||$509,714|
|Sen. Roy Blunt [R, MO]||$404,148|
|Sen. Richard Burr [R, NC]||$346,299|
|Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]||$317,725|
Specific Organizations Supporting H.R.3987
- Anteon International Corp.
- BAE Systems
- BearingPoint, Inc.
- Blackwater USA
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CACI International
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
- Gryphon Technologies, LC
- International Resources Group
- Kellogg Brown and Root
- L-3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin
- Morrison & Foerster
- Northrop Grumman
- Professional Service Council
- SERCO USA
- SPARTA Inc.
- Triple Canopy Inc.
- Unisys Federal Government Group
- United Technologies Corporation
- Vanguard Research, Inc.
- American Institute of Architects
- Bank of America
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.