H.R.4071 - CHEATS Act
To amend title VII of the Tariff Act of 1930 to provide that the provisions relating to countervailing duties apply to nonmarket economy countries. view all titles (3)
All Bill Titles
- Official: To amend title VII of the Tariff Act of 1930 to provide that the provisions relating to countervailing duties apply to nonmarket economy countries. as introduced.
- Short: CHEATS Act as introduced.
- Short: China Hurts Economic Advancement Through Subsidies Act as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
- Paper & pulp mills and paper manufacturing Paper & pulp mills and paper manufacturing (close)
- Republican/Conservative Republican/Conservative (close)
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Rep. Joe Wilson [R, SC-2]||$196,031|
|Rep. Tom Graves [R, GA-14]||$150,518|
|Rep. Michele Bachmann [R, MN-6]||$150,122|
|Rep. William L. Owens [D, NY-21]||$139,817|
|Rep. Dina Titus [D, NV-1]||$139,540|
|Rep. Paul C. Broun [R, GA-10]||$109,867|
|Rep. Tim Huelskamp [R, KS-1]||$92,658|
|Rep. Jeff Duncan [R, SC-3]||$79,547|
|Rep. Tom McClintock [R, CA-4]||$72,387|
|Rep. Ken Calvert [R, CA-42]||$68,412|
|Sen. Patrick J. Toomey [R, PA]||$938,989|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$443,421|
|Sen. Marco Rubio [R, FL]||$429,574|
|Sen. Rob Portman [R, OH]||$174,905|
|Sen. John Thune [R, SD]||$173,877|
|Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]||$119,550|
|Sen. John McCain [R, AZ]||$107,915|
|Sen. Tom Coburn [R, OK]||$105,906|
|Sen. David Vitter [R, LA]||$100,319|
|Sen. Roy Blunt [R, MO]||$77,051|
Specific Organizations Supporting H.R.4071
- Club for Growth
- Appleton Inc
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.