H.R.4239 - Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012
To provide an extension of Federal-aid highway, highway safety, motor carrier safety, transit, and other programs funded out of the Highway Trust Fund pending enactment of a multiyear law reauthorizing such programs. view all titles (2)
All Bill Titles
- Official: To provide an extension of Federal-aid highway, highway safety, motor carrier safety, transit, and other programs funded out of the Highway Trust Fund pending enactment of a multiyear law reauthorizing such programs. as introduced.
- Short: Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012 as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that oppose this bill:
- Chambers of commerce Chambers of commerce (close)
- Republican/Conservative Republican/Conservative (close)
Top recipients for ALL opposing interest groups
|Rep. Joe Wilson [R, SC-2]||$194,531|
|Rep. Tom Graves [R, GA-14]||$150,268|
|Rep. Michele Bachmann [R, MN-6]||$149,622|
|Rep. Dina Titus [D, NV-1]||$139,790|
|Rep. William L. Owens [D, NY-21]||$137,817|
|Rep. Paul C. Broun [R, GA-10]||$109,867|
|Rep. Tim Huelskamp [R, KS-1]||$92,658|
|Rep. Jeff Duncan [R, SC-3]||$79,047|
|Rep. Tom McClintock [R, CA-4]||$72,387|
|Rep. Ken Calvert [R, CA-42]||$68,412|
|Sen. Patrick J. Toomey [R, PA]||$938,439|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$440,921|
|Sen. Marco Rubio [R, FL]||$421,729|
|Sen. John Thune [R, SD]||$179,377|
|Sen. Rob Portman [R, OH]||$176,905|
|Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]||$115,750|
|Sen. John McCain [R, AZ]||$107,915|
|Sen. David Vitter [R, LA]||$104,319|
|Sen. Tom Coburn [R, OK]||$103,406|
|Sen. Roy Blunt [R, MO]||$77,301|
Specific Organizations Opposing H.R.4239
- U. S. Chamber of Commerce
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.