H.R.5727 - Rebuild America Act
To rebuild the American middle class by creating jobs, investing in our future, building opportunity for working families, and restoring balance to the tax code. view all titles (9)
All Bill Titles
- Official: To rebuild the American middle class by creating jobs, investing in our future, building opportunity for working families, and restoring balance to the tax code. as introduced.
- Short: Rebuild America Act as introduced.
- Short: College and Career Ready Classrooms Act as introduced.
- Short: Fair Playing Field Act of 2012 as introduced.
- Short: Healthy Families Act as introduced.
- Short: Pension and Participant Protect Act as introduced.
- Short: Pension Guaranty Improvement Act of 2012 as introduced.
- Short: Regional Partnerships for High-Quality Jobs Act as introduced.
- Short: Retirement Security Act of 2012 as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
- Democratic/Liberal Democratic/Liberal (close)
- Women's issues Women's issues (close)
- Elderly issues/Social Security Elderly issues/Social Security (close)
- Welfare & Social Work Welfare & Social Work (close)
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Rep. William L. Owens [D, NY-21]||$297,959|
|Rep. Chellie Pingree [D, ME-1]||$204,700|
|Rep. Gary C. Peters [D, MI-14]||$158,870|
|Rep. Allyson Y. Schwartz [D, PA-13]||$152,950|
|Rep. Judy Chu [D, CA-27]||$135,691|
|Rep. Niki Tsongas [D, MA-3]||$129,200|
|Rep. Alan Grayson [D, FL-9]||$115,933|
|Rep. Kurt Schrader [D, OR-5]||$102,750|
|Rep. Terri A. Sewell [D, AL-7]||$91,161|
|Rep. Dina Titus [D, NV-1]||$83,308|
|Sen. Michael F. Bennet [D, CO]||$1,249,944|
|Sen. Barbara Boxer [D, CA]||$552,908|
|Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]||$462,873|
|Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]||$224,949|
|Sen. Christopher A. Coons [D, DE]||$204,100|
|Sen. Richard Blumenthal [D, CT]||$133,199|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$111,365|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$89,975|
|Sen. Al Franken [D, MN]||$89,472|
|Sen. Patrick J. Leahy [D, VT]||$72,950|
Specific Organizations Supporting H.R.5727
- National Low Income Housing Coalition
- Alliance for Retired Americans
- National Women's Law Center
- Center for American Progress
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.