H.R.6118 - Taking Essential Steps for Testing Act of 2012
To amend section 353 of the Public Health Service Act with respect to suspension, revocation, and limitation of laboratory certification. view all titles (4)
All Bill Titles
- Short: Taking Essential Steps for Testing Act of 2012 as passed senate.
- Short: Taking Essential Steps for Testing Act of 2012 as passed house.
- Official: To amend section 353 of the Public Health Service Act with respect to suspension, revocation, and limitation of laboratory certification. as introduced.
- Short: Taking Essential Steps for Testing Act of 2012 as introduced.
Interests that support this bill:
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Rep. Charles B. Rangel [D, NY-13]||$20,700|
|Rep. Allyson Y. Schwartz [D, PA-13]||$8,150|
|Rep. Frank Pallone Jr. [D, NJ-6]||$7,500|
|Rep. Lois Capps [D, CA-24]||$5,500|
|Rep. Henry A. Waxman [D, CA-33]||$4,500|
|Rep. Nydia M. Velázquez [D, NY-7]||$3,400|
|Rep. Christopher H. Smith [R, NJ-4]||$2,400|
|Rep. Anna G. Eshoo [D, CA-18]||$2,000|
|Rep. Michael C. Burgess [R, TX-26]||$2,000|
|Rep. Tim Murphy [R, PA-18]||$2,000|
|Sen. Richard Burr [R, NC]||$23,100|
|Sen. Kay R. Hagan [D, NC]||$18,250|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$7,300|
|Sen. Chuck Grassley [R, IA]||$6,700|
|Sen. Bill Nelson [D, FL]||$3,400|
|Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]||$2,600|
|Sen. Robert P. Casey, Jr. [D, PA]||$2,400|
|Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]||$1,000|
|Sen. Ron Wyden [D, OR]||$1,000|
|Sen. David Vitter [R, LA]||$1,000|
Specific Organizations Supporting H.R.6118
- American Clinical Laboratory Association
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.