S.1094 - Combating Autism Reauthorization Act
A bill to reauthorize the Combating Autism Act of 2006 (Public Law 109-416). view all titles (3)
All Bill Titles
- Official: A bill to reauthorize the Combating Autism Act of 2006 (Public Law 109-416). as introduced.
- Short: Combating Autism Reauthorization Act as introduced.
- Short: Combating Autism Reauthorization Act as reported to senate.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
- Health & welfare policy Health & welfare policy (close)
- Schools & colleges Schools & colleges (close)
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Sen. Barbara Boxer [D, CA]||$154,110|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$138,585|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$108,675|
|Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]||$86,636|
|Sen. Michael F. Bennet [D, CO]||$63,150|
|Sen. Barbara A. Mikulski [D, MD]||$44,300|
|Sen. Ron Wyden [D, OR]||$31,300|
|Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]||$30,000|
|Sen. Richard Blumenthal [D, CT]||$29,900|
|Sen. John McCain [R, AZ]||$26,325|
|Rep. Bill Foster [D, IL-11]||$91,600|
|Rep. Timothy H. Bishop [D, NY-1]||$54,100|
|Rep. George Miller [D, CA-11]||$37,600|
|Rep. Daniel B. Maffei [D, NY-24]||$34,750|
|Rep. Jerry McNerney [D, CA-9]||$31,850|
|Rep. Eliot L. Engel [D, NY-16]||$31,300|
|Rep. Rush Holt [D, NJ-12]||$31,275|
|Rep. Robert E. Andrews [D, NJ-1]||$23,650|
|Rep. Jo Bonner [R, AL-1]||$22,232|
|Rep. Ann M. Kuster [D, NH-2]||$21,700|
Specific Organizations Supporting S.1094
- National Autism Association - New York Chapter
- Association of University Centers on Disabilities
- Inclusive Fitness Coalition
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.