S.1243 - AMERICA Works Act
A bill to require that certain Federal job training and career education programs give priority to programs that provide an industry-recognized and nationally portable credential. view all titles (3)
All Bill Titles
- Official: A bill to require that certain Federal job training and career education programs give priority to programs that provide an industry-recognized and nationally portable credential. as introduced.
- Short: AMERICA Works Act as introduced.
- Short: American Manufacturing Efficiency and Retraining Investment Collaboration Achievement Works Act as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Sen. Barbara Boxer [D, CA]||$108,480|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$106,425|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$83,775|
|Sen. Michael F. Bennet [D, CO]||$62,900|
|Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]||$61,850|
|Sen. Barbara A. Mikulski [D, MD]||$43,800|
|Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]||$40,600|
|Sen. Roy Blunt [R, MO]||$33,100|
|Sen. Richard Blumenthal [D, CT]||$29,900|
|Sen. Rob Portman [R, OH]||$27,080|
|Rep. Bill Foster [D, IL-11]||$91,100|
|Rep. Timothy H. Bishop [D, NY-1]||$54,100|
|Rep. George Miller [D, CA-11]||$37,600|
|Rep. Daniel B. Maffei [D, NY-24]||$32,000|
|Rep. Jerry McNerney [D, CA-9]||$31,850|
|Rep. Eliot L. Engel [D, NY-16]||$31,300|
|Rep. Rush Holt [D, NJ-12]||$31,275|
|Rep. Robert E. Andrews [D, NJ-1]||$23,250|
|Rep. Jo Bonner [R, AL-1]||$22,232|
|Rep. Gary C. Peters [D, MI-14]||$20,850|
Specific Organizations Supporting S.1243
- National Association of Manufacturers
- Ivy Tech Community College
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.