S.1335 - Pilot's Bill of Rights
A bill to amend title 49, United States Code, to provide rights for pilots, and for other purposes. view all titles (5)
All Bill Titles
- Short: Pilot's Bill of Rights as enacted.
- Official: A bill to amend title 49, United States Code, to provide rights for pilots, and for other purposes. as introduced.
- Short: Pilot's Bill of Rights as introduced.
- Short: Pilot's Bill of Rights as passed senate.
- Short: Pilot's Bill of Rights as passed house.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Sen. Jerry Moran [R, KS]||$10,000|
|Sen. Roy Blunt [R, MO]||$10,000|
|Sen. David Vitter [R, LA]||$7,500|
|Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]||$7,500|
|Sen. Mark Udall [D, CO]||$7,000|
|Sen. John D. Rockefeller, IV [D, WV]||$6,500|
|Sen. Richard C. Shelby [R, AL]||$5,000|
|Sen. Ron Wyden [D, OR]||$5,000|
|Sen. Mike Crapo [R, ID]||$4,500|
|Sen. Mazie K. Hirono [D, HI]||$4,000|
|Rep. Thomas E. Petri [R, WI-6]||$13,000|
|Rep. Sam Graves [R, MO-6]||$10,000|
|Rep. Vern Buchanan [R, FL-16]||$10,000|
|Rep. Charles W. Dent [R, PA-15]||$10,000|
|Rep. Brett Guthrie [R, KY-2]||$9,000|
|Rep. John Shimkus [R, IL-15]||$8,000|
|Rep. John Barrow [D, GA-12]||$7,500|
|Rep. Candice S. Miller [R, MI-10]||$7,000|
|Rep. John A. Boehner [R, OH-8]||$6,500|
|Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney [D, NY-12]||$6,300|
Specific Organizations Supporting S.1335
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Experimental Aviation Association
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.