S.27 - Preserve Access to Affordable Generics Act
A bill to prohibit brand name drug companies from compensating generic drug companies to delay the entry of a generic drug into the market. view all titles (3)
All Bill Titles
- Official: A bill to prohibit brand name drug companies from compensating generic drug companies to delay the entry of a generic drug into the market. as introduced.
- Short: Preserve Access to Affordable Generics Act as introduced.
- Short: Preserve Access to Affordable Generics Act as reported to senate.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
- Pharmacists Pharmacists (close)
- General business associations General business associations (close)
- Elderly issues/Social Security Elderly issues/Social Security (close)
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Sen. Jerry Moran [R, KS]||$26,750|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$19,000|
|Sen. Richard Burr [R, NC]||$17,375|
|Sen. Roy Blunt [R, MO]||$17,000|
|Sen. Tom Coburn [R, OK]||$15,000|
|Sen. Chuck Grassley [R, IA]||$14,750|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$10,500|
|Sen. Rob Portman [R, OH]||$10,500|
|Sen. John Thune [R, SD]||$9,700|
|Sen. John Boozman [R, AR]||$9,000|
|Rep. Frank Pallone Jr. [D, NJ-6]||$25,450|
|Rep. Lloyd Doggett [D, TX-35]||$23,400|
|Rep. Patrick J. Tiberi [R, OH-12]||$17,500|
|Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D, CA-12]||$16,500|
|Rep. John A. Boehner [R, OH-8]||$14,500|
|Rep. Sander M. Levin [D, MI-9]||$13,000|
|Rep. John Kline [R, MN-2]||$13,000|
|Rep. James E. Clyburn [D, SC-6]||$12,000|
|Rep. Gerald E. Connolly [D, VA-11]||$12,000|
|Rep. Eric Cantor [R, VA-7]||$12,000|
Specific Organizations Supporting S.27
- National Retiree Legislative Network
- National Business Group on Health
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.