S.3521 - Family and Business Tax Cut Certainty Act of 2012
An original bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend certain expiring provisions. view all titles (3)
All Bill Titles
- Short: Family and Business Tax Cut Certainty Act of 2012 as reported to senate.
- Short: Family and Business Tax Cut Certainty Act of 2012 as introduced.
- Official: An original bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend certain expiring provisions. as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
- Alternate energy production & services Alternate energy production & services (close)
- Small business associations Small business associations (close)
- Federal employees unions Federal employees unions (close)
- Public official (elected or appointed) Public official (elected or appointed) (close)
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$70,230|
|Sen. Barbara Boxer [D, CA]||$32,649|
|Sen. Chuck Grassley [R, IA]||$20,750|
|Sen. John Thune [R, SD]||$18,150|
|Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]||$16,750|
|Sen. Rob Portman [R, OH]||$14,500|
|Sen. Barbara A. Mikulski [D, MD]||$12,500|
|Sen. Richard Blumenthal [D, CT]||$12,500|
|Sen. Patrick J. Leahy [D, VT]||$12,300|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$12,000|
|Rep. Michael E. Capuano [D, MA-7]||$17,550|
|Rep. James P. Moran [D, VA-8]||$15,000|
|Rep. Chris Van Hollen [D, MD-8]||$14,300|
|Rep. Frank R. Wolf [R, VA-10]||$13,500|
|Rep. Gerald E. Connolly [D, VA-11]||$13,250|
|Rep. Bennie G. Thompson [D, MS-2]||$13,000|
|Rep. Steve Israel [D, NY-3]||$12,000|
|Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D, MD-5]||$11,000|
|Rep. Peter Welch [D, VT-0]||$10,800|
|Rep. Jerry McNerney [D, CA-9]||$10,750|
Specific Organizations Supporting S.3521
- National Federation of Independent Business
- National Council of State Housing Agencies
- National Treasury Employees Union
- Algae Biomass Organization
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.