S.365 - Budget Control Act of 2011
An original bill to make a technical amendment to the Education Sciences Reform Act of 2002. view all titles (6)
All Bill Titles
- Popular: Budget Control Act of 2011 as introduced.
- Official: An original bill to make a technical amendment to the Education Sciences Reform Act of 2002. as introduced.
- Short: Budget Control Act of 2011 as passed house.
- Short: Budget Control Act of 2011 as passed senate.
- Official: An act to provide for budget control. as amended by senate.
- Short: Budget Control Act of 2011 as enacted.
|Feb 16th||Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 12.|
|Feb 16th||Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions. Original measure reported to Senate by Senator Harkin. Without written report.|
|Feb 16th||Introduced in Senate|
|Feb 17th||Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.|
|Feb 18th||Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.|
|Feb 18th||Message on Senate action sent to the House.|
|Feb 18th||Received in the House.|
|Aug 1st||Message on House action received in Senate and at desk: House amendment to Senate bill.|
|Aug 1st||Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 384 Reported to House. Rule provides for consideration of S. 365 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit with or without instructions. Measure will be considered read. Bill is closed to amendments. The amendment in the nature of a substitute printed in the report of the Committee on Rules accompanying this resolution shall be considered as adopted. All points of order against provisions in the bill, as amended, are waived.|
|Aug 1st||Rule H. Res. 384 passed House.|