S.510 - Research of Alcohol Detection Systems for Stopping Alcohol-related Fatalities Everywhere Act of 2011
A bill to prevent drunk driving injuries and fatalities, and for other purposes. view all titles (3)
All Bill Titles
- Short: Research of Alcohol Detection Systems for Stopping Alcohol-related Fatalities Everywhere Act of 2011 as introduced.
- Short: ROADS SAFE Act of 2011 as introduced.
- Official: A bill to prevent drunk driving injuries and fatalities, and for other purposes. as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
- Property & casualty insurance Property & casualty insurance (close)
- Wine & distilled spirits manufacturing Wine & distilled spirits manufacturing (close)
- Health & welfare policy Health & welfare policy (close)
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$107,300|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$77,060|
|Sen. Barbara Boxer [D, CA]||$74,980|
|Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]||$68,236|
|Sen. Richard C. Shelby [R, AL]||$63,000|
|Sen. Dianne Feinstein [D, CA]||$46,858|
|Sen. Rob Portman [R, OH]||$44,700|
|Sen. John Hoeven [R, ND]||$38,542|
|Sen. Ron Wyden [D, OR]||$31,508|
|Sen. Marco Rubio [R, FL]||$28,200|
|Rep. Mike Thompson [D, CA-5]||$120,007|
|Rep. John A. Yarmuth [D, KY-3]||$28,832|
|Rep. Richard E. Neal [D, MA-1]||$28,000|
|Rep. Michael E. Capuano [D, MA-7]||$27,950|
|Rep. Eric Cantor [R, VA-7]||$24,950|
|Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D, CA-12]||$23,100|
|Rep. James A. Himes [D, CT-4]||$22,706|
|Rep. Aaron Schock [R, IL-18]||$21,000|
|Rep. Joseph Crowley [D, NY-14]||$20,443|
|Rep. John A. Boehner [R, OH-8]||$20,370|
Specific Organizations Supporting S.510
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
- Century Council
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.