S.646 - Natural Hazards Risk Reduction Act of 2011
A bill to reauthorize Federal natural hazards reduction programs, and for other purposes. view all titles (7)
All Bill Titles
- Official: A bill to reauthorize Federal natural hazards reduction programs, and for other purposes. as introduced.
- Short: Natural Hazards Risk Reduction Act of 2011 as introduced.
- Short: National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program Reauthorization Act of 2011 as introduced.
- Short: National Windstorm Impact Reduction Act Reauthorization of 2011 as introduced.
- Short: Natural Hazards Risk Reduction Act of 2011 as reported to senate.
- Short: National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program Reauthorization Act of 2011 as reported to senate.
- Short: National Windstorm Impact Reduction Act Reauthorization of 2011 as reported to senate.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
Interests that support this bill:
- Engineering, architecture & construction mgmt svcs Engineering, architecture & construction mgmt svcs (close)
- Architectural services Architectural services (close)
- Stone, clay, glass & concrete products Stone, clay, glass & concrete products (close)
- Police & firefighters unions & associations Police & firefighters unions & associations (close)
- Environmental policy Environmental policy (close)
- Non-Profits Non-Profits (close)
- Civil servant/public employee Civil servant/public employee (close)
- Schools & colleges Schools & colleges (close)
Top recipients for ALL supporting interest groups
|Name||Amount Received||Vote On Passage|
|Sen. Barbara Boxer [D, CA]||$331,109|
|Sen. Harry Reid [D, NV]||$318,036|
|Sen. Michael F. Bennet [D, CO]||$257,700|
|Sen. Charles E. Schumer [D, NY]||$182,725|
|Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand [D, NY]||$177,266|
|Sen. Patty Murray [D, WA]||$120,300|
|Sen. Rob Portman [R, OH]||$120,230|
|Sen. Richard C. Shelby [R, AL]||$93,975|
|Sen. Barbara A. Mikulski [D, MD]||$86,760|
|Sen. Johnny Isakson [R, GA]||$81,100|
|Rep. Bill Foster [D, IL-11]||$168,312|
|Rep. Timothy H. Bishop [D, NY-1]||$108,961|
|Rep. Michael E. Capuano [D, MA-7]||$82,550|
|Rep. Daniel B. Maffei [D, NY-24]||$78,450|
|Rep. Ken Calvert [R, CA-42]||$76,860|
|Rep. Jerry McNerney [D, CA-9]||$75,810|
|Rep. Earl Blumenauer [D, OR-3]||$71,300|
|Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D, MD-5]||$68,360|
|Rep. Daniel Lipinski [D, IL-3]||$66,850|
|Rep. John L. Mica [R, FL-7]||$66,163|
Specific Organizations Supporting S.646
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Geological Institute
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- American Institute of Architects
- American Geophysical Union
- Applied Technology Council
- Consortium of Universities for Research in Earthquake Engineering
- Earthquake Engineering Research Institute
- International Code Council
- Multidisciplinary Center for Earthquake Engineering Research
- National Emergency Management Association
- National Fire Protection Association
- Seismological Society of America
- Western States Seismic Policy Council
- Portland Cement Association
Campaign contribution data provided by OpenSecrets.org, the nonpartisan guide to money in politics. Contribution data is constantly being updated and this data may not be entirely up to date.