- Today: 2
Past Seven Days: 12
- All-Time: 1,676
1/25/2011--Introduced.Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act of 2011 - Amends the Internal Revenue Code to repeal a provision (added by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act) that extends to corporations that are not tax-exempt the requirement to report payments of $600 or more.
Organizations Supporting S.72
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Nursery and Landscaping Association
- Associated Industries of Massachusetts
- Electronic Security Association
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- ...and 12 more.
Organizations Opposing S.72
- None via MapLight at this time.
See the money trail
behind this bill for more info on how campaign contributions may be influencing senators' and representatives' votes.