H.R.65 - Child Gun Safety and Gun Access Prevention Act of 2013

To prevent children's access to firearms. view all titles (2)

• Official: To prevent children's access to firearms. as introduced.
  • Short: Child Gun Safety and Gun Access Prevention Act of 2013 as introduced.

ryanesexton 01/25/2013 10:38pm

I oppose any bill that tries to limit my Rights. Support of any Bill that infringes on my constitutionally protected rights is punishable under

USC › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 13 › § 241
Conspiracy against rights

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same;

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section … may be sentenced to death.

Feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to give you a primer on the United States Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and what the term Freedom means.

Sincerely,

USC › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 13 › § 241
Conspiracy against rights

Sincerely,
SSG Ryan Sexton
United States Army

Kickedout 01/22/2013 6:11pm

I believe there are laws on the books already that require weapons to be stored in a safe and secure condition when children under18 are in the house? So why do we need more laws? Just enforce the ones on the books already!

PaulDFilbert 01/16/2013 8:49pm

She is part of the problem. Hope she gets voted out.

SherlockHolmes67 01/08/2013 8:22pm

Gun control only serves to benefit the criminals and create government tyranny. Gun control has destroyed many countries while allowing tyrants to keep power. Look how well gun control worked for Hitler. The Democrats are the new Nazi party and love to give their bills cuddly names to deceive the stupid.

Patriot16 01/04/2013 10:22pm

I think that it is disgusting that these politicians exploit tragedies to advance their unconstitutional anti-2nd Amendment agenda. They will try to convince us that we should sacrifice safety for liberty. If we fall for their propaganda we will have neither safety nor liberty. The 2nd Amendment provides a check and balance to the Government protecting free citizens from potential tyranny. This right is not to be confused with hunting and sport. These politicians have an invested interest in disarming the public. Remember that when they say “you don’t need that to hunt.” They are not to tell us what we need or don’t need.They are to serve their country, constituents, and follow the Constitution of the United States!

Patriot16 01/04/2013 8:18pm