H.R.1249 - America Invents Act
To amend title 35, United States Code, to provide for patent reform. view all titles (7)
All Bill Titles
- Official: To amend title 35, United States Code, to provide for patent reform. as introduced.
- Popular: America Invents Act as introduced.
- Short: America Invents Act as introduced.
- Short: America Invents Act as reported to house.
- Short: Leahy-Smith America Invents Act as passed house.
- Short: Leahy-Smith America Invents Act as passed senate.
- Short: Leahy-Smith America Invents Act as enacted.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
|Latest Amendment||Status||Purpose View All Amendments |
|S.Amdt 600||Fail||To strike the provision relating to the calculation of the 60-day period for application of patent term extension.|
|S.Amdt 599||Offered||To amend the provision relating to funding the Patent and Trademark Office by establishing a United States Patent and Trademark Office Public Enterprise Fund, and for other purposes.|
|S.Amdt 598||Offered||Amendment information not available.|
|Latest Actions View All Actions |
|Mar 30th||Referred to House Judiciary|
|Mar 30th||Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on the Budget, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.|
|Mar 30th||Referred to the Subcommittee on Intellectual Property, Competition and the Internet.|