H.R.1831 - Conservation Easement Incentive Act of 2009
To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make permanent the special rule for contributions of qualified conservation contributions. view all titles (2)
All Bill Titles
- Official: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make permanent the special rule for contributions of qualified conservation contributions. as introduced.
- Short: Conservation Easement Incentive Act of 2009 as introduced.
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
- Today: 1
- Past Seven Days: 2
- All-Time: 4,228
Official SummaryConservation Easement Incentive Act of 2009 - Amends the Internal Revenue Code to make permanent the tax deduction for charitable contributions by individuals and corporations of real property interests for conservation purposes.
Organizations Supporting H.R.1831
- Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies
- Land Trust Alliance
- National Audubon Society
- California Association of Winegrape Growers
- Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation
- Conservation Force
- ...and 22 more. See all.
Organizations Opposing H.R.1831
- None via MapLight at this time.