- Today: 1
Past Seven Days: 1
- All-Time: 5,219
Crack-Cocaine Equitable Sentencing Act of 2009 - Amends the Controlled Substances Act and the Controlled Substances Import and Export Act to eliminate specified mandatory minimum penalties relating to the trafficking in, and possession, importation, or distribution of, crack cocaine.
Organizations Supporting H.R.2178
- Families Against Mandatory Minimums
- National Institute for Law and Equity
- The Sentencing Project
- National African American Drug Policy Coalition
- American Bar Association
- Charles Hamilton Houston Institute for Race & Justice
- ...and 1 more.
Organizations Opposing H.R.2178
- National District Attorneys Association
- National Narcotic Officer’s Association Coalition (NNOAC)