H.R.2755 - Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act

To abolish the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks, to repeal the Federal Reserve Act, and for other purposes. view all titles (2)

• Short: Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act as introduced.
  • Official: To abolish the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks, to repeal the Federal Reserve Act, and for other purposes. as introduced.

• JohnLaw63 01/16/2008 7:59am

Are you kidding me? This may never have a chance in hell of passing – but I’ll suport this all day long.

• Anonymous 03/03/2008 9:56am

see www.PublicCentralBank.com

• peacechicken 03/22/2008 8:23am

This bill is, in my opinion, the most important piece of legislation in Congress right now and would single-handedly wipe out so many problems that are set to destroy our republic. And yet it has no co-sponsors, no media attention, and is wasting away in Committee. The epitome of the times we are living in…

Ron Paul for President!!

• sccrplyr40 05/28/2008 10:03pm

I agree with peacechicken!

• rpowers 09/09/2008 11:24am

“END THE FED!!” to quote the Rally for the Republic crowd.

• luckynclv 09/17/2008 8:42am

I SUPPORT THIS BILL WHOLE HEARTEDLY!!!!

• Anonymous 09/20/2008 6:16am

YES I support this bill.. and RON PAUL!! I also agree with peacechicken!

• Anonymous 09/21/2008 4:33pm

I support this bill as well. Why is it that the most important bills seem to be ignored.

RON PAUL IS MY HERO!

• gazaar 09/22/2008 7:05am

WE NEED THIS TODAY MORE THAN YESTERDAY OR ANY OTHER DAY IN HSTORY!

• telefriend 09/27/2008 7:08am

Why has HR 2755 sat dormant since 6/15/2008 when America needed it passed LAST year?? Take action NOW and write your Congress-critter:

Shame on the 110th Session for betraying their solemn oath!

• telefriend 09/27/2008 7:13am

Take action NOW and write your Congress-critter:

Shame on the 110th Session for betraying their solemn oath!

• jdawkins 09/30/2008 6:37am

Thanks telefriend! Email sent to my rep. Thanks for the link.

• Anonymous 09/30/2008 10:34pm

This is the most meaningful bill to the American people and this Republic. I support it.

• Anonymous 10/06/2008 9:44pm

This is an outrage this bill has been waiting since last year but when the “bailout” was turned down they immediately voted on it again it is our constitutional right to overthrow a rogue government

• dpc2376 11/09/2008 10:34am

Ask the House Committee on Financial Services what the hold up on reporting on this Bill.

Don’t blame me, I voted for Chuck Baldwin

• Anonymous 11/10/2008 9:14am

Seems all Americans support ending the FED. Of course, what Americans think, doesn’t matter.

• 2ndamendment 12/13/2008 8:46am

Clearly what we think doesnt matter – most congress monkeys were reciving 70% + negative calls about the bailouts, look what happened there. This is reason 418trillion they have the lowest approval rating ever. Though that didnt reflect their re-election rate. NARF!

• liquidsnake 12/17/2008 5:32pm

F*%k the Federal Reserve!!! It is an evil we need to abolish!!!

• BigDL71 02/07/2009 11:59am

I just hear about this bill on the Robert Scott Bell radio show. This bill needs lots more publicity. Everyone who knows about it needs to send it to everyone on his/her e-mail address book and spread it any other way they can. Judging by the comments I read here it should take off fast. Let’s use the internet while it’s still free.

• LizaGee 04/05/2009 8:45am

Track the bill here, email everyone you know, write your reps, get the word out!

I voted Baldwin too. I’m tired of “the land of the free and the home of the brave” becoming “the land of the fee and the home of the paid”.