H.R.5034 - Comprehensive Alcohol Regulatory Effectiveness (CARE) Act of 2010
To support State based alcohol regulation, to clarify evidentiary rules for alcohol matters, to ensure the collection of all alcohol taxes, and for other purposes.
view all titles (2)
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
- Today: 2
Past Seven Days: 13
- All-Time: 15,198
Comprehensive Alcohol Regulatory Effectiveness (CARE) Act of 2010 - Amends the Webb-Kenyon Act to: (1) state that it is the policy of Congress that each state or territory shall continue to have the primary authority to regulate alcoholic beverages; (2) prohibit unjustified discrimination a...Read the Rest
Organizations Supporting H.R.5034
- National Beer Wholesalers Association
- Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America
- American Trauma Society
- Farella, Braun & Martell
- National Alcohol Beverage Control Association
Organizations Opposing H.R.5034
- Wisconsin Grocers Association
- Distilled Spirits Council of the United States
- Brewers Association
- National Association of American Wineries
- Beer Institute
- Specialty Wine Retailers Association
- ...and 7 more.