H.R.705 - Comprehensive 1099 Taxpayer Protection and Repayment of Exchange Subsidy Overpayments Act of 2011
To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the expansion of information reporting requirements to payments made to corporations, payments for property and other gross proceeds, and rental property expense payments, and for other purposes.
view all titles (3)
This Bill currently has no wiki content. If you would like to create a wiki entry for this bill, please Login, and then select the wiki tab to create it.
- Today: 1
Past Seven Days: 6
- All-Time: 3,802
2/22/2011--Reported to House amended. Comprehensive 1099 Taxpayer Protection and Repayment of Exchange Subsidy Overpayments Act of 2011 - Amends the Internal Revenue Code to: (1) repeal requirements for the reporting to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) of payments of $600 or more to corp...Read the Rest
Organizations Supporting H.R.705
- National Federation of Independent Business
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Assisted Living Federation of America
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Medical Association
- The Free Community Paper Industry
- ...and 7 more.
Organizations Opposing H.R.705
- None via MapLight at this time.