Former Sen. Max Baucus

Democrat  •  Montana 7 Terms  •  Sworn In 1978
Last Term 2009 - 2014 View All

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 12:17pm

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
  • elleedr 06/18/2010 9:41am

If you are apart of the American unemployed or share the same views as the unemployed and want to have a peaceful march on Washington to show that we do need our unemployment or in support of unemployment, email me at unemploymentmarch@yahoo.com. This has to be done, a peaceful stand needs to take place soon to make a difference. Before a lot of Americans lose the little bit that they do have. We didn’t ask for the economy to be this way and it is not our fault that we can not find jobs all at the same time. We worked all of our lives and now that we need help, the people in congress is saying no! We are the ones that help pay for wars, national disasters, and the congressmen paychecks. Now they are telling us that they cannot pass a bill so we can feed and house our families. What is more important the “Oil Spill” or the unemployed and their children. I don’t think so, it’s time for a peaceful march, email me at unemploymentmarch@yahoo.com, to make a peaceful stand now.

• pelmof 06/29/2010 5:31am

Dear Senator Baucus,

sharibear 07/07/2010 5:50pm
  • PolicyOgre 07/27/2010 11:29am

Keep on kickin ass

• Mocha6 12/18/2010 6:18pm

Thanks for nothing…..why vote no on the dream act. Hope you are a native American because if not, your just cold hearted.

• Jumpersaway 01/01/2013 4:56pm

Hey Max. Hopefully your following your contemporaries lead from Alaska and voting to rescind the pay raise that the President just approved for the house and the senate, because if your job as well as the rest of congress was truly performance based, you guys should return a good portion of your salaries to the American people and do your part to reduce the national deficit.

Official website: