Sen. Barbara Boxer

Democrat  •  California  •  4th Term  •  Sworn In 1993
Current Term 2011 - 2017 View All

ryanesexton 01/27/2013 10:24pm
in reply to sweetsil Sep 16, 2008 7:52pm

Support of any Bill that infringes on my constitutionally protected rights is punishable under

USC › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 13 › § 241
Conspiracy against rights

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same;

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section…imprisoned for…life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to give you a primer on the United States Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and what the term Freedom means.

Sincerely,
SSG Ryan Sexton
United States Army

ryanesexton 01/27/2013 10:23pm
in reply to sweetsil Sep 16, 2008 7:51pm

USC › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 13 › § 241
Conspiracy against rights

Sincerely,
SSG Ryan Sexton
United States Army

Spam Comment

Spam Comment

bigtoe77 01/19/2012 12:27pm

In 2012 I will only support candidates who stand for Internet freedom and who oppose the “Protect IP Act” and “SOPA.” I will work against any candidate, of any party, who vote to censor and stifle the Internet.

Ms. Boxer, if you truly represent your constituents, you must vote NO on “Protect IP” and “SOPA.”

Spam Comment

Spam Comment

DownwithS978 07/03/2011 8:39pm

Thank you, Senator, for NOT going to vote for S.978, just because you recived some “gifts”.

icandootravel 12/07/2010 12:27pm

On this current Tax Break Extension issue for earnings over $250K per year, please make it simple. You have the easiest hand to play on this. Pass the tax break for all income below $250K per year, and leave the Republicans pressing for extensions to the richest Americans without “Paying for it”. Republicans have been saying that all bills should be paid for with off set spending cuts, but they have not made any such cuts known regarding their desire for the richest of the rich to get richer. MAKE IT SIMPLE, you guys can look like champions of the American people. Let them look like the greedy, disconnected elitests that they are. Have half a brain, conscious, and soul all in one small step. In God WE Pray,…

DanKat 12/01/2010 3:27am
in reply to tonysilva Apr 03, 2010 8:46am

How the h*ll did she get voted back in office?

DanKat 12/01/2010 3:26am
in reply to klassylady25 Mar 23, 2010 3:08pm

Unfortunately, Boxer does NOT exemplify any of these…..

DanKat 12/01/2010 3:25am
in reply to concernedtech Feb 15, 2010 2:11pm

Why did Californians vote this do-nothing loser back in?!?! That is why!!!

DanKat 12/01/2010 3:22am
in reply to navywifeked Oct 25, 2009 6:49am

She’s the type you have to pry out of office. You know, the do-nothing, career politician who claims to “work hard for the people” while she is lining her pockets.

DanKat 12/01/2010 3:20am
in reply to henhousefox Oct 07, 2009 9:41am

I tell you, she would be a bra salesperson in the Bronx if she wasn’t in the senate.

DanKat 12/01/2010 3:19am
in reply to bellrascon Sep 29, 2009 9:19am

Why are you appealing to Boxer???? She won’t do anything that does not help herself amass more money and power. That has nothing to do with helping the people of California.

DanKat 12/01/2010 3:16am
in reply to Ted1963 Jun 24, 2009 12:16pm

If she wasn’t a senator, she would be a lingerie salesperson in the Bronx. What a waste of a senate seat.

DanKat 12/01/2010 3:13am
in reply to mattspost45 Jun 20, 2009 4:54pm

Can you imagine senator ma’am with no job skills to speak of, having to get a real job in this Obama economy?? No wonder she fought so hard to keep her seat!!!!

DanKat 12/01/2010 3:10am
in reply to csledbetter Mar 01, 2009 6:15pm

Absolutely !!!! I am amazed at California voters continually putting this career, do-nothing, power-hungry, politician back in office. Actually, amazed is not the correct word. I am disgusted at those who voted her back in office.

technopolitica 09/22/2010 1:27pm
in reply to NoMoney2FELONSamongUS Sep 15, 2009 9:08am

I think you mean “liberals”, not “liberalism”. Liberalism is a philosophical ideology that stresses the preservation of human freedoms (i.e. liberties) and promotion of equality, and forms the basis of American democracy and the philosophies of Republicans, Democrats, and Libertarians to name a few.

“Liberal” and “progressive” ideology is strongly pro-democratic and shares the same roots in liberalism as “conservative” ideology, in marked contrast to many unfounded claims that liberal ideology is an offshoot of socialism or fascism (incidentally, socialism and fascism are completely opposed to each other in almost every respect and don’t share any philosophical roots).

Just keep in mind that the actions of individuals who are labeled as “conservatives” or “liberals” are not necessarily representative of those political philosophies, so be careful about leveling criticism against a particular political philosophy based upon the actions of a few individuals or even a political party.

technopolitica 09/22/2010 12:26pm
in reply to bkrueg Nov 29, 2009 3:40pm

Flu vaccines have been rationed for years, and the rationing has typically been in favor of ‘at-risk’ groups like the elderly and healthcare workers. I know this for a fact because I have often had difficulty getting a flu shot myself because I don’t fall into one of these at-risk groups.

The flu vaccine shortage is nothing new and has little, if anything, to do with the recent health insurance reform bill. Rather, recent vaccine shortages were caused because the vaccine market in the U.S. is monopolized by only a couple of firms whose profits depend upon high demand for the vaccines, and so produce as little as possible to curb costs and increase demand.

The for-profit model for vaccine distribution is really to blame for vaccine shortages, but I agree that little has been done to address the problem in congress and I would like to see some brainstorming on the issue.

UnemployedAndLooking 09/16/2010 2:34pm
in reply to UnemployedAndLooking Sep 16, 2010 2:31pm

Bill 3706 Americans want to work Act .

UnemployedAndLooking 09/16/2010 2:31pm

Nearly 200,000 people have exhausted all benefits in California yet I don’t see a California Senator as a sponsor. What is all that about Vote them out get the word out .

UnemployedAndLooking 09/13/2010 11:05pm

My unemployment office in the heart of California is packed everyday so you tell me if things are getting better because I don’t see it if anything things are getting worse and worse of all people exhausting benefits which was money that was being spent and not saved has run out.

GovtISCorrupt 07/31/2010 3:40am

Vote this BIOTCH out!!! 8 terms???!! INSANITY!

ChiefICSW 07/09/2010 1:05pm

Dear Mrs Boxer: Important heads up: There are not still unemployed people in serious trouble out there! Just because (statistically!) Unemployment is (apparently) fallen, DO NOT FORGET US!… I represent this group. I am 55 years young. I’ve served my country for 21 years in the USN. I’ve worked for 14 more years after that. In June 2009, I was laid off. I’ve been searching since. I’ve lost my home. I’ve lost my car. I’ve lost my dog (had to put her down because the apartments I’m living in could not take her.). My son is going to college this fall, and I have no way to help him. I can barely feed us, and I’m not sure how I’m going to keep the lights on.

without Unemployment Insurance, I will no longer be able to pay for telephones & internet. Hard to search for a job without them. Next, I will lose my remaining car, my apartment. What’s next? A very large cardboard box for the six of us?

Mrs Boxer: stand up in the Senate and shout “I will not stand for this!!!”

MercilessPit 07/08/2010 2:17pm

Barbara you evil witch, you’re so out of here this year. Your condescension and arrogance are your undoing. That and your commy progressive ideology. Bye Bye

Semper Fi

sharibear 07/07/2010 4:31pm
in reply to pelmof Jun 29, 2010 4:00am
pelmof 06/29/2010 4:00am

Dear Senator Boxer,

elleedr 06/18/2010 9:49am

If you are apart of the American unemployed or share the same views as the unemployed and want to have a peaceful march on Washington to show that we do need our unemployment or in support of unemployment, email me at unemploymentmarch@yahoo.com. This has to be done, a peaceful stand needs to take place soon to make a difference. Before a lot of Americans lose the little bit that they do have. We didn’t ask for the economy to be this way and it is not our fault that we can not find jobs all at the same time. We worked all of our lives and now that we need help, the people in congress is saying no! We are the ones that help pay for wars, national disasters, and the congressmen paychecks. Now they are telling us that they cannot pass a bill so we can feed and house our families. What is more important the “Oil Spill” or the unemployed and their children. I don’t think so, it’s time for a peaceful march, email me at unemploymentmarch@yahoo.com, to make a peaceful stand now.

willfortney 06/16/2010 11:35am

Nov. 2010. Your time is up.

Official website: