Sen. Barbara Boxer

Democrat  •  California  •  4th Term  •  Sworn In 1993
Current Term 2011 - 2017 View All

• tonysilva 04/03/2010 8:46am

I just have a quick question to senator Boxer and hopefully she will answer, I very much doubt she knows about this site.
    Why are people so angry with you Senator??

DanKat 12/01/2010 3:27am

How the h*ll did she get voted back in office?

• Spam Comment

• Perz 06/08/2010 8:57am

Arbitration Fairness Act / Financial Reform Auto Dealers

Mossy Toyota sold me a flood car and then refuses to do anything about it demanding arbitration.

Please see the video:

Please see my story:

The Superior Court judge recently ruled that an arbitrator with a 40-0 record against consumers is not biased. He refused to compel arbitration and submit his opinion.

Where do you stand on Financial Reform for auto dealers, Arbitration Fairness Act AND what is happening to me…

Thanks!
    Jon

• matador5150 06/12/2010 5:46am

WE NEED A FIFTH TIER OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS NOW…MS. BOXER I SUPPORT YOU AS A FELLOW DEMOCRAT..PLS ACT NOW.

• car253 06/14/2010 6:24am

Support SB435.

• willfortney 06/16/2010 11:35am

Nov. 2010. Your time is up.

• elleedr 06/18/2010 9:49am

If you are apart of the American unemployed or share the same views as the unemployed and want to have a peaceful march on Washington to show that we do need our unemployment or in support of unemployment, email me at unemploymentmarch@yahoo.com. This has to be done, a peaceful stand needs to take place soon to make a difference. Before a lot of Americans lose the little bit that they do have. We didn’t ask for the economy to be this way and it is not our fault that we can not find jobs all at the same time. We worked all of our lives and now that we need help, the people in congress is saying no! We are the ones that help pay for wars, national disasters, and the congressmen paychecks. Now they are telling us that they cannot pass a bill so we can feed and house our families. What is more important the “Oil Spill” or the unemployed and their children. I don’t think so, it’s time for a peaceful march, email me at unemploymentmarch@yahoo.com, to make a peaceful stand now.

• pelmof 06/29/2010 4:00am

Dear Senator Boxer,

sharibear 07/07/2010 4:31pm
  • MercilessPit 07/08/2010 2:17pm

Barbara you evil witch, you’re so out of here this year. Your condescension and arrogance are your undoing. That and your commy progressive ideology. Bye Bye

Semper Fi

• ChiefICSW 07/09/2010 1:05pm

Dear Mrs Boxer: Important heads up: There are not still unemployed people in serious trouble out there! Just because (statistically!) Unemployment is (apparently) fallen, DO NOT FORGET US!… I represent this group. I am 55 years young. I’ve served my country for 21 years in the USN. I’ve worked for 14 more years after that. In June 2009, I was laid off. I’ve been searching since. I’ve lost my home. I’ve lost my car. I’ve lost my dog (had to put her down because the apartments I’m living in could not take her.). My son is going to college this fall, and I have no way to help him. I can barely feed us, and I’m not sure how I’m going to keep the lights on.

without Unemployment Insurance, I will no longer be able to pay for telephones & internet. Hard to search for a job without them. Next, I will lose my remaining car, my apartment. What’s next? A very large cardboard box for the six of us?

Mrs Boxer: stand up in the Senate and shout “I will not stand for this!!!”

• GovtISCorrupt 07/31/2010 3:40am

Vote this BIOTCH out!!! 8 terms???!! INSANITY!

• UnemployedAndLooking 09/13/2010 11:05pm

My unemployment office in the heart of California is packed everyday so you tell me if things are getting better because I don’t see it if anything things are getting worse and worse of all people exhausting benefits which was money that was being spent and not saved has run out.

• UnemployedAndLooking 09/16/2010 2:31pm

Nearly 200,000 people have exhausted all benefits in California yet I don’t see a California Senator as a sponsor. What is all that about Vote them out get the word out .

UnemployedAndLooking 09/16/2010 2:34pm

Bill 3706 Americans want to work Act .

• icandootravel 12/07/2010 12:27pm

On this current Tax Break Extension issue for earnings over $250K per year, please make it simple. You have the easiest hand to play on this. Pass the tax break for all income below $250K per year, and leave the Republicans pressing for extensions to the richest Americans without “Paying for it”. Republicans have been saying that all bills should be paid for with off set spending cuts, but they have not made any such cuts known regarding their desire for the richest of the rich to get richer. MAKE IT SIMPLE, you guys can look like champions of the American people. Let them look like the greedy, disconnected elitests that they are. Have half a brain, conscious, and soul all in one small step. In God WE Pray,…

• DownwithS978 07/03/2011 8:39pm

Thank you, Senator, for NOT going to vote for S.978, just because you recived some “gifts”.

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• bigtoe77 01/19/2012 12:27pm

In 2012 I will only support candidates who stand for Internet freedom and who oppose the “Protect IP Act” and “SOPA.” I will work against any candidate, of any party, who vote to censor and stifle the Internet.

Ms. Boxer, if you truly represent your constituents, you must vote NO on “Protect IP” and “SOPA.”

• Spam Comment